The Male Form
Speak Their Names
Aug 19 - Sep 6
The Naked Truth
Event: Sep 9 - Sep 21
A Celebration of
Thusday Sep 22 - Oct 5
A Cat-O-Strophic Event
Call for artists now *
Event: Oct 7 - Oct 19
Day(s) of the Death
Call for artists now *
Event: Oct 21 - Nov 2
The Blushing Zebra
Call for artists now *
Event: Nov 18 - Nov 29
| || |
- A Celebration of Judaic Art - Opening Thursday Sep 22 6 pm - Oct 5
- The Naked Truth - Event: Sep 9 - Sep 21 - We know - Naked Truth usually means an exhibit of nudes- And that it does and that is what we mostly expect to get; but if you look at our applications, we say that our titles are open to your interpretation. The Kathe Kollwitz lithograph above, is, indeed, a naked truth. What is your Naked Truth?
- Speak Their Names - Aug 19 - Sep 6 - Artists traditionally speak out against injustices in our society. Artists use their talents to bring about change, end racism and to work for peace and social justice. We have asked artist Kianga Jinaki Parker to curate an invitational show titled "Speak Their Names.
- The Male Form - August 5-17 - An exhibition featuring a variety of
images and sculptures of men, begins. The exhibition was spurred by
several artists who wanted to show an appreciation for guys. Since so
many works of art praise women’s’ bodies, many artists felt it was time
to give men their just due.
- Shoe Fetishe / Foot Fetish - July 8-20
- The Works of Nora Solomon , Friday June 17 - 29 - Opening this Friday Evening- The wonderful and unusual Glass Artery of Nora Solomon. Glass mixes with shell and geodes to create gorgeous, yet affordable, windows, sculptures and wall hangings.
- The Works of Jamie Walker and Diana Bursztein - Friday June 3 - 15 - We start, on the 3rd, with Diana Bursztein
, who is already selling up a storm. She and Jamie Walker, our amazing
Leather Artist, will be sharing Opening Night on June 3. Jamie Walker has already wowed the Leather Crowd with his creations from Belts to Shoes. Coming Next will be a salute to Nora and Georghe.
- Oxbridge Academy - End Of Year Exhibit - May 19 - Jun 1- Visit with the students of Oxbridge Academy. They are a group of really talented young people.
- Surfer's Paradise - The Art of Jeniffer Love Gironda - May 6 - Coming
Friday, May 6 - Live Radio Surfing Station broadcast from the Gallery. We will
be featuring the art work of the extraordinary art faculty of Lake Worth
High School- Brent Bludworth and Jennifer Love Gironda. FRIDAY evening
is a media evening. SATURDAY, May 7 evening is the Grand Opening of the Show
and a BIG PARTY
- Where Have All the Flowers Gone - April 22 - May 4 - Artists throughout Palm Beach County welcome Spring with works of art, that
include an abundance of flowers, and flowered themes. Potters are busy making
Ikebanas, pottery used in Japanese Flower displays, for special floral
arrangements. Painters and photographers will fill the walls with a cacophony,
or riot of color and design.
- Artists Celebrate the Horse - April 8 - 20 - Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery has lassoed artists throughout
Palm Beach County who will be corralling artworks featuring Horses, Horses and
more Horses. "There'll Be No More Horsing Around" This will
be the gallery's first annual exhibit with a "Horse" theme.
- March 18 thru April 6 - 7th Annual PEEPS Show - For the last 7 years we have produced a PEEPs Show at the Clay Glass
Metal Stone Gallery, that has draw thousands of visitors. For the last
two years we had our guests vote on their favorite exhibits. 1600
visitors voted each year.
- March 11 - Reception for Bonnie Bruner, Adriana Ficarelli and Adriano Ficarelli Exhibit
- February 19-March 3 Ancient Impersonations - A Special Exhibit - Involving a Collaboration of Artists from the Studio of Flamingo Clay- An Ancient Dig Site will Appear in the Gallery - Feature artists: JoAnn Nava, Tony Esten, Simone Clunie, Sara McLennand, Nancy Costello and Christine Ellinghousen
- February 5-17 - Love is not enough - Jim Culveyhouse, Maria Paz, Theo Sable and Adriana Ficarelli - Stained Glass Artist, Jim Culveyhouse, is building a Glass House in the Middle of the gallery. It will be hung with wonderful, colorful and affordable stained glass windows. Maria Paz will hang the walls with paintings of all sizes- paintings of valentines and lovers. Theo Sable and Adriana Ficarelli have created new works for Friends and Lovers. Look for the wonderful and innovative alchohol ink jewelry and paintings. All rings can be sized.
- January 29 - Living Pass Your Warranties with Theo Sable - Theo Sable, an ageless artist, contemplates warranty expirations as she continues her many decades of innovation and exploration of the arts. Theo Sable excels in all that her hands, movements and voice touch. We honor her, her longevity, and her mastery of all of the works of art she has created. Her book of poetry, "Dirty Secrets" is on sale at the gallery.
- January 22 - Yes, I'm a Pirate - In celebration of her 50th birthday this year, Barb
Fernandez features Fifty Faces of pillaged jewels, beach trash, eggshell
- January 8 - 15 - Smoke on Fire - Abbey
Funk and Barbara Powell come together for Smoke & Fire, an unconventional
ceramic art exhibition opening on January
8th at Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery. To
create this collection of ceramic art, Abbey and Barbara merged into a dynamic
duo bringing distinctly different skill sets to the table. Working together from
start to finish, they created a comprehensive and explosive collection of 3
dimensional fine art. Every sculpture and vessel in the exhibition was
finished with an atmospheric or alternative firing process. In this way, smoke
and fire is truly the inspiration for this show. Raise
a glass to our clay-making ancestors who invented these techniques ages ago
- Friday December 18-January 7- Down the Rabbit Majikal Family Fun Hole. Fantastical Family Wonderland inside the gallery from mid-December through the
New Year. Step through a huge Rabbit Hole into a land of wonder, filled with
well known creatures, as well as those who have just emerged from the Majikal
Minds of gallery artists Vandy and Sara.
- Friday, December 4-16 - Artists from all over the county hope you will adopt their dogs to hang on your
walls or sit on you pedestals. If your dog is not represented in the gallery,
ask your favorite artist to create one for you.
- November 27-28 - Especial event Small Business Saturday. Walk
off your calories from Thanksgiving Dinner in Lake Worth on Friday andSaturday. FREE Parking at Clay Glass
Metal Stone Gallery, and One of a Kind Gifts made
especially for you by our local artists at a Holiday
- Friday, Nov 20 - The Fab Four have joined the gallery- and we are throwing a party for
them on Friday- Come meet Bonnie, Abbey, Barbara and Hans.
- Friday, Nov 6-18 - Gin Blische - Grimm Tales and other WOOLEN Adventures. A poem by Peter Rawlick will be readed at the opening, Friday Nov 6, 6-10PM.
- Friday, Oct 2 to Oct 22 - The Cat-O-Strophic Event opens on Friday, October 2, and continues through Wednesday, October 21. The exhibit is free to the public. This wildly popular event is all
about cats; cats of every shape, color and kind. We will again reach
out to all of the animal rescue venues, pet shops and veterinarians as we publicize this event.
- Friday, Sept 18 to Sept - The Naked Truth, an exhibit at the Clay Glass Metal
Stone Gallery in Downtown Lake Worth, encompasses artists from all over
Palm Beach County. The title was the starting point. The subject
matter was entirely left up to the artists. The exhibit begins Friday
evening, September 18 at 6PM, with a wine and cheese reception.
- Friday, July 24 to Aug 6 - The Male Form. Is all about the Men, at Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery.. The gallery was challenged to design a show about men; the majority of the body of art of the past, pertaining to the female form. The challenge met, “The Male Form” was born. Entries are coming in from around the county, and beyond. This show promises to sizzle, in a good way. Perhaps a Michelangelowill emerge with a new version of the David.
Friday 7/17 to 7/22 - Ryan's Chain Maille production of a Renaissance Festival - Watch
our budding romance blossom in the gallery. Ryan Delaneuville, our
Chain Maille artist, could not keep his eyes off of Aimee, and soon they
were modeling his Renaissance wear together. Ryan is featured the
following Friday. Ryan, an avid creator of chain maille garb, is
planning afull Royal Renaissance Festival for his opening on July 17,
right down to the music and food. Ryan's jewelry is a steady draw to the
gallery. Saturday evenings find him fitting and crafting bracelets and
necklaces for his many customers. He is never at a loss for words when
it comes to speaking Chain Maille with his many fans.
7/10 to 7/16 - "Goldfish and Other Auspicious Symbols"
- The front windows of the gallery are sparkling with the beautiful
fused glass and beaded wind chimes created by glass artist, Aimee
Schulz. Aimee, an accomplished stain glass and fused glass artist, is
creating a whole new body of work for this event, opening on July 10.
Her large art pieces draw regular commissions, and her beautiful,
whimsical wind-chimes, sell at a fast clip. Time to hang one in your
garden or on your porch.